Our Expo Experience!
Updated: Nov 3, 2022
We all know that the Melbourne Disability Expo is coming up on Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th of November from 9am to 3pm and stay tuned to see ASSIGNED GUARDIAN ANGELS experience at the Expo!
We are going to be showing you the ins and outs, backstage access and the easiest and most fun way to navigate through all the exhibitors and get the best experience out of your visit!
ASSIGNED GUARDIAN ANGEL are proud to announce that we will be supporting the Melbourne Disability Expo this year as Silver Sponsors. We will be located at Booth S7 so if you are around and would like to be part of our journey please pop by and come say hi, we would love to meet you! If not, we will be posting a vlog for you to watch from the comfort of your home.
What can I do at the Expo?
Not sure what you can do at the Expo? Assigned Guardian Angel is here to help!
The Melbourne Disability Expo has a range of features including;
- Free Entry at no cost to you
- Presentations and speakers from Government agencies and disability organizations
- Kids entertainment and live all-ability performances
- Free refreshments & finger food : Most exhibitors will have free refreshments and finger food, as well as lollies and confectionaries for your palette to sample at the exhibition, take hold of this amazing opportunity to gather as much goodies as you like.
- Free guide to disability supports
Look for the Angel Wings
Looking for ASSIGNED GUARDIAN ANGEL at the Expo? Just look for the angel wings and the Halo. All our staff will be wearing a white t shirt with wings, so they will be sure to catch your eye!
For further information on our services and to speak with us directly please visit our website at Home | Assigned Guardian Angel | Melbourne (agadisabilityservices.com) or contact us on 8348 5628/ 0451 267 698.
We look forward to hearing from you!